Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I receive all the articles in my email?
Answer: Visit the main page and enter your email address:
2. How can I view a monthly edition of the FLAME online?
Answer: Use the monthly “archives” feature to view an edition view of articles”
3. What kind of information can I submit for the FLAME?
Answer: We are moving away from ‘announcement’ type posts here on the FLAME blog and moving toward ‘article’ type posts. More specifically, articles contain more details or even a story about an event or experience. Articles often ‘paint a picture’ from the author’s perspective.
Any ‘announcement” type of posts will be bulked under one consolidated post for each month.
4. What are some examples of topics I would submit for posting in the flame?
Article litmus test: Generally, ask yourself if the article will still be relevant for a visitor to read in 90+ days from when it was posted?
- Follow-up articles from an event (preferably with photos).
- Announcement articles that go into depth regarding why the event has historic and meaningful precedence.
- Inspiring life journey / creative articles.
- Articles that evoke interest and aspire readers to participate.
- Topics that update the fellowship regarding ‘what’s going on’ in all our different committees and groups.
- Please include photos, relevant URLs or links to illustrate the topic.
5. Who can write for or participate on the FLAME / blog?
Answer: Anyone! Ideally, we would like one person from every committee and group at UUFP to take photos of their events and send them with a narrative of who, what, where, when and why for posting to: firstname.lastname@example.org This will grow interest and increase participation in your events going forward. We are also always looking for proofers, photographers and editors to lend a helping hand!
6. Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Answer: Please feel free to contact the Flame Keeper, Brad Garbus.