- Mobile Pantries utilize large refrigerated trucks capable of supplying fresh foods which traditional pantries neither collect nor distribute
- Mobile pantries extend Foodbank and agency services into neighborhoods outside of their normal range, and thereby enlarge the circle of help in the community
- In addition to expanding food capacity, these distributions remove barriers which prevent access to unserved or underserved communities, and do so efficiently with an air of dignity
- Mobile Pantries streamline the delivery process and reduce strain on partner agencies by providing secure transportation of a variety of fresh, nutritionally dense foods
- By providing an emphasis on fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats to needy communities, they help combat obesity
Please support our Share the Basket partner tomorrow or do it now online!