submitted by David Walsh
We receive funds from Amazon in two ways:
• Used books you bring to church are sold on Amazon.com.
• Anything you buy on Amazon.com using our links provides a commission to the Fellowship. (We try to make it easy with links on our web site, the
Flame and Facebook!)
How are we doing this year?
On-line: As of today, we have earned $988.01! (The same period last year was $439.92. see the growth?)
Now about those boxes of used books you bring in…
1. You bring them in
2. They get sorted and listed on-line
3. They sell, they get shipped and we get paid
4. As of today, we have earned $5,366, with the rest of March through June to go! (The same period last year was $4,582. See the growth?)
5. We can really use padded mailing envelopes and small boxes, too.